...small, quick project. While casting about for a suitable belt for my Hex coat, I came across a free pattern on the Berroco site for one crocheted from Berroco Suede. Serendipitously, Elann had some for only $4.98 per ball -- only one color, but it looked like it might work. The pattern called for only one skein, but since I thought I wanted the belt to be worn lower around the hips I went ahead and ordered two. That turned out to be a good decision, as I used almost all of both balls (the yarn is worked doubled). A dead simple pattern, and my only changes were to make it longer, and also making a button loop on one end. Turned out rather well I think, but sadly it won't work for the Hex. Looks like I'll just go ahead and make one out of the LiteLopi I knit the coat from instead.